Tuesday, March 30, 2010

* Chicken Margarita*

The other day, My sister and I had made plans to make "Chicken Margarita" A favorite of her kids...I don't know why?.. Maybe its the Margarita flavor they enjoy or perhaps they think they are getting a cocktail mixed into their Chicken... Whatever the case is.. They Love it!... We had all ingredients except the liquor.. After making a quick trip to "Holiday and Wine" And getting a quick tutorial on Tequila (that's another blog) we settled for "Jose Cuervo" Ready to Serve.. The plan was for me to watch her and then go home and make it myself... I did.. And this is how it went..


We used Chicken Breasts...



Divided in Two





You will need chopped garlic..




Use A large Zip lock bag for putting all your ingredients in...






Crush 2 cubes of Cilantro into bag..



Sprinkle Chicken with Margarita Salt..







You will also need this...







For this...





Then there is this.. about a cup.. or so into bag..





All ingredients now in bag..




Take a break, and relax enjoy a Margarita, Pop in your favorite CD while bag is marinating





After about your 3rd Margarita... you may begin the grilling...




Make some Wild Rice, chop up some fresh Red Cabbage, and Yellow Pepper garnish with Cilantro and Lime and as Emerald says "Bam you got a meal"...




Romeo, loved this dish so, I will make it more often.. Hope you enjoyed! And hope you can make it one day!

5 comments:

  1. It looks so yummy and very pretty. We definitly have to try it and see how it turns out.Thanks----keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delicious and the presentation was nicely done. I'll let you know if I try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, but too bad I don't eat meat.... ; (

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marissa. I will surprise my hubby tonight by making a new dish. And I will enjoy the margaritas while I'm cooking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Looks amazing!! You are a woman of many talents!! Gardening, cooking, decorating, looking good in high heels-- you're unstoppable!! I'm going to have to make this!! My family won't know what hit them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com