Tuesday, March 16, 2010

*Along this Path*

Everyday,between 5.30 and 6.30 and sometimes later like in the Summer i take this path along Bicentennial Ave and walk 3 1/2 miles. I use this time to get fresh air, be alone in my thoughts,pray and meditate. I love this time! Along this Path i see beautiful trees with Spring blooms and bird houses on every other tree..it makes the walk so much more enjoyable On my right i see beautiful homes and then the wondering begins.... I wonder if there house is clean?..I wonder if the house has been updated?..I wonder if they have carpet,tile, or hardwood flooring?..I wonder if they have a clean garage?..I wonder about their furniture? what there holidays must be like? ohh if i could only have a glimpse inside.. and sometimes these thoughts follow me home and into my bed at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com