Tuesday, March 16, 2010

* Key lime Bars*

I must admit that once in a while I get over confident with recipe's and think I know what I'm doing. then... completely ruin it!.. that's what happened today! I had a chicken in the oven, rice on stove top and FOX News in my living room I was too busy paying attention to the Toyota report and accidentally mixed the 3 to many eggs oops!.. I kept cracking eggs, stirring rice and watching tv!.. I happen to glance down to my bowl and I couldn't believe my eyes!.. I had to pour it down the drain.. and start all over! According to my nieces Meagan and Robyn I make the best key lime bars!.. They ask me for them almost every holiday.. and I always say "Sorry i only make them for Easter".. So they patiently wait for them all year long... and today I felt like I wanted to bake something...I called,texted, but the two were no where to be found! and so I graciously gave them to my in laws I think they will enjoy...

5 comments:

  1. GREAT POST, NICE LOOKING BARS!!! COMING ALONG NICELY, KEEP IT UP

    ReplyDelete
  2. those goodies are making my mouth water! when is the "Bake Off" competition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!! MOM REALLY KEEPS CHRISTMAS ALL YEAR ROUND------ I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!! REAL NICE BLOG AND BY THE WAY ITS PIPPINIQI HA HA MEL---

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com