Monday, November 12, 2018

Just Breathe


How can it be that this sweet baby just turned five on November 1st?
I meant to post this on the 1st  but, life got in the way.  Its hard to believe that I once held her in my arms and welcomed her into our home just a day old . What I didn't know then was how much joy and fun times this child would bring .  Tealyn has filled our lives and hearts with so much love and contentment and brings non stop humor and laughter with her entertaining  personality every single day.

This Birthday is bittersweet for me because its her last year being home alone with me. Next year she will enter Kindergarten and have a whole new world, new friends, new adventures, new routines to get used to and although, I love that for her, I am a bit scared for her too. I have thought a lot of this and my thoughts go back and fourth wondering if public school is the right choice for her?... 
The only thing that brings me some comfort is knowing that I have prepared her mentally and academically and I am very proud of that. She will enter Kindergarten knowing how to read at a second grade level and doing 1st grade math. We have worked diligently every morning on different learning activities since she was about 14 months but, still she needs more socialization than mommy and daddy and older tumbling friends( twice a week) can provide.
 
My husband keeps telling me take it in. Take it all in for this is the last year home alone with you.

JUST BREATHE!!!!

HAPPY 5th  BIRTHDAY SWEET TEA. 
You are the biggest and most special gift daddy and I have ever received. You sweet tea are proof that God hears our prayers answers them and loves us unconditionally.❤️Our lives are now more meaningful and exciting with you. You are smart, tender -hearted, kind and so loving. I pray you grow up strong and courageous!! We love you so much!!!
HER FAVORITES:
Tumbling - queen 🐝 bee friends- reading chapter books- Snapchating - family fun pack - baking - Saturday Dadurdays - barbies -making silly videos- talking with older girls from tumbling lady teal ..❤️❤️❤️

2 comments:

  1. Marissa You are such a wonderful mama and I enjoy reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, where has the time went? Happy Birthday Tealyn! Many blessings!
    Yes Marissa, just breathe! Everything will go well. It will be a big change for everyone, but it will be ok!!
    Much Love to the entire family! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com