Monday, October 15, 2018

Fall and Halloween memories





Here are some of my favorite Fall and Halloween pictures of my sweet Tea . These pictures take me back to that very moment and wonder where the time has gone..

She had just noticed some early trick or treaters


About to turn two she was just learning how to trick or treat and only went to a few houses because she preferred to pass out candy...

At St Marks Pumpkin Patch she was a few days from her third birthday. I love this picture.


I love going to this pumpkin patch and,although I hate pictures of myself I love this one.


Three about to turn four she loved the Wizard of Oz and naturally wanted to be Dorothy.
This was a first for her too. A sweet memory.

 How quickly do we learn trick or treating equals CANDY.  She was so excited to count all her candy.

 Her Halloween was magical, fun and entertaining . She loved every bit of it and I loved watching her enjoy it. I can't wait for this year.


There is one Halloween picture I cannot find her third one ..it must be in some hard drive somewhere .She was dressed as a fairy. Its going to drive me crazy until I find it....



4 comments:

  1. Tea is the cutest! How quickly she has grown up. How did that happen? Thanks for sharing the pictures. Can't wait to see this year's costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe how quickly the time has gone, Tea is a real cutie.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, how Sweet Tea has grown! The years have slipped by so fast! I have missed your blog...not been doing much on mine but about to get back to it. Sometimes, you just need some time off. Yay for fall! Love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love!!! So many precious moments! Love all the happy faces! You look great in pictures! Tea is so adorable! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com