Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Cranberry jello salad

I have been making this salad for at least ten years now and it has become a favorite in my family so much so, that they will not forgive me if it doesn't make it to our Thanksgiving table. its super delicious and super easy to make and there are many different ways to make it . You can eat this as a side dish or a dessert.

  • Two bags of cranberry's
  • Two cups of sugar
  • Pecans chopped
  • A bag of coconut flakes
  • Apples granny smith about six 
  • Can or two of crushed pineapple
  • Strawberry jello

I usually start by crushing my cranberry's in a blender once they are all crushed, I transfer to a big bowl and pour two cups of sugar . I chop my apples into small pieces and put in the same mixture.  I drain my crushed pineapple and pour into same mixture bowl . I then add the bag of chopped pecans and the coconut flakes as much as you like then, I make my jello as directed and pour that into the same mixture and stir. I refrigerate over night. and Viola!!!   Its amazing enjoy!!!







3 comments:

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com