Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Turkey salad


 If you're like me, and have way too much turkey left over, cannot eat another meal without gagging  and feel guilty about throwing it out than, this salad is for you. It has all the elements of fall you'd expect from a thanksgiving meal and the taste is out of this world.
  • Left over ground turkey
  • Onion
  • Celery
  • Green pepper
  • One large apple
  • Pecans
  • Dried Cranberry's
  • Green grapes
  • Salt and pepper
  • Mayo
  • Sour Cream

Combine everything together and enjoy!












4 comments:

  1. Sounds easy and good! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love salads with a little fruit in them. I don't like turkey very much...maybe I would in this salad, tho.
    Thanks so much for coming by...come over again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fabulous! I would love it. I put all my leftover turkey into soup.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com