Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Tumbling

This is Tealyns second year in tumbling. When I signed her up, I was thinking this could be something fun and great for socialization with other girls her age.
Well, as it turns out there really isn't that many girls her age, ( she is the youngest) socialization isn't  until break time and learning skills is really hard and takes lots and lots of practice.
She worked really hard her first year to learn 

Forward roll
Backward roll
Cart wheel
Round off
Back walk over
Hand stand


All of this within a year.

Which earned her a spot, as a flyer on a competitive team with the Queen bees.  And
 although, I hate the make-up, the financial commitment, and all the mumbo jumbo that goes with it. She has made some good friends, looks forward to her practices, gets super excited about her competitions and is really determined to learn more skills. For now, she is loving every bit of it, and I couldn't be more prouder.

Go Tealyn!!






5 comments:

  1. She's so little to know how to do so much. I couldn't do half of what she does. Go Tealyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Tealyn! I am so proud of you! Big Hugs Marissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great opportunity for your adorable daughter!! You must be so proud! I also loved the Christmas photos you took.

    ****************************************
    *M*E*R*R*Y* * *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ****************************************

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com