Thursday, December 6, 2018

Christmas photo shoot

Every year, my husband and I, take out our handy dandy cannon and scout out places for Christmas photo taking.  Sometimes we stop at remote places near the side of the road where we''ll find an abandoned shed and orchards. We take photos in a jiffy and take off  like in the movie Fun with Dick and Jane fleeting the scene and leaving dust in the wind. We never know what we''ll get until we get home and download.  This year I think we scored

I am the bossy assistant with a brush in one hand, and camera equipment on the other making last minute adjustments here and there and driving my husband crazy.
Panting, pancaking and giggling all while rushing my husband 

 keeping an eye on cars passing by

Until we get to a birding park where there are so many photographers 

Who all have the same common goal - a perfect spot for that perfect picture.

7 comments:

  1. Your little girl is adorable and you have captured her so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Sorry, romeo I logged in using your name...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I would have trouble choosing which one to use on a card. They are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all! They are all so beautiful! Big Hugs Marissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marissa how beautiful! Like others I like them all! Your little on is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing and I don't envy you one bit choosing just one, impossible or maybe easy because they are all beautiful! Dolly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com