Friday, December 14, 2018

Morning thoughts

Sitting here sipping my morning coffee staring out the window, I see my chores waiting 

PATIENTLY 

 as falling leaves between my flower beds are starting to become an eye sore I wonder
if, I should just wait till they all fall or dive right into a raking project?

I am thinking about baking?

BUT

Irmas Sweet shop is around the corner 

BESIDES

Who wants to bake when it in the 80s?


I still need to order about twenty dozen chicken & cheese in green sauce tamales from 

Delia's

well, because Christmas just isn't Christmas without tamales..

We also need to make some time to go visit Hidalgo festival of lights. 

PREFERABLY 

before Christmas


My sister calls me and says



SURE


SAY

Now I am googling song lyrics and printing pamphlets

OH WHAT FUN!




3 comments:

  1. Wow! Things turned around on a dime. Happy caroling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chores call to us, but caroling is a lot more fun! Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a great post! I hope you went caroling! That would be so much fun! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com