Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year Resolution...

As the night falls and the count down begins, I start thinking about the wonder of the coming year and all the possibilities, what ifs and mights. I know one thing's for sure, I don't want to make a mistake and promise something that I know, I won't keep like loosing a gazillion pounds or like eating no carbs!! Instead, I want to be a better version of myself in 2013. That's it simple enough! I want to wake up being thankful for all my blessings each and every day! And If I happen to lose weight in the process.....
hallelujah!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Marissa, just found your sweet comment and that you had a new post up. So glad because I do so hope that you have a wonderful 2013. I applaud your intentions to just become a better version of yourself although that hardly seems possible. You've got the sweet category tied up!

    And by the way when I read your comment it reminded me that you must get those wonderful Texas red grapefruit locally in your stores there! They are wonderful! I look forward to them all year.

    Blessings!
    Dewena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Marissa, Great post; I stopped trying to make resolutions years ago. Now I simply look forward to more activity or trying to be grateful for everything.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good way to look at it. I don't make resolutions either. I don't like the pressure of them! I think being grateful for everything you have and the loving people in your life is a good one though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marissa,

    I couldn't agree with you more! Being grateful for the simple, but truly important things in life is, for me, a healthy attitude for a life well-lived. On a heavier note, issues! Pounds, whether they be piled on our bodies, or carried, in the form of emotional baggage, need not weigh us down (psychologically), or otherwise.

    Wishing you a happy and peaceful 2013!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are so pretty! I think a lot of us are not doing the resolutions this year. It's a total waste of my time. Now, the pound issue is another matter. I must work on that this year-mostly for health reasons.

    Good post.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com