Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall is in the air..

Can you feel it?... cooler mornings and cooler nights... It's subtle, but I definitely feel it.. What a relief it is from this summer's torching 100 plus temperatures and hardly any rain. It seemed, as though my grass could never get enough water and every time the water bill arrived, I would cringe at just the sight of it. So happy those HOT sticky day's are behind us now...
It's been raining almost every day this week Thank God and, so I decided I would start some early fall planting..
Planted some impatience in the shade.
These Autumn sage bushes were a whopping $2.00 a pop. I couldn't resist.
I planted them around the trees... I can't wait till they get bushy!!

 I hope Fall is in the air in your neck of the woods..

2 comments:

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com