Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lazy days of Summer

I am not kidding when I say "Lazy" I really just couldn't pull myself together to sit and write, not that I didn't have anything to talk about its just with Romeo being home on vacation everything takes a back seat. Yes even my household chores!!
and, so while he is gone for the day I'm sitting here in my living room admiring my big splurge of the day my gladiolus flowers a whopping $2.49 at HEB aren't they beautiful? They remind me of my old home in Mission sweet memories! I would buy them all summer long.
My neighbor brought me some limes from her tree nothing like fresh picked limes especially squeezed into a bottle of a cold beer.
sitting here on the porch as the sun is coming down is my favorite part of summer cool breezy Texas evenings are the best!!

1 comment:

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com