Saturday, June 11, 2011

A busy week...

Summer is here and for me it means only one thing... PROJECTS!.. You know those you keep putting off till later. Like those crazy wasps that keep returning!
Or the broken sprinkler that has been so weak and killing parts of your yard?..(in case your wondering NO that isn't Romeo) I wish...
Or the Pest control guy that keeps calling you saying.."Its time your 3 months are up"...
And the washer and dryer You've been eyeing! finally arrives!!!
Well, that's the crazy week we have had!!! First we called Rainbow sprinkler systems they sent someone within the hour...really! he came out took a look and said " yeah its broken" so, he began to dig...
To get to this....
He went to his truck got the part he needed replaced broken piece and just like that. Our problem disappeared!
The next day...guess who shows up?
Did I mention 7.30 am?.. I was alone Romeo had left really early to take his nephew to a camp..You should of seen me... rushing to make my bed, brush my teeth,change, freshen the room with a little room perfume (like he cared) grab my trusty camera, and run for the door.
By the end of the week my washer and dryer arrive...

And of course there always has to be a problem....
Apparently, this tube whatever it is was to big for the dryer vent... After going back and fourth to the hardware store, we finally got the right size...I did my first load and I have to tell you... between you and me ..I can't get use to it. The new washers don't fill up like the old ones and it also doesn't need lots of detergent I don't know about you, but I love to see suds!! I kept reading the manual to make sure less soap was going to make it clean.. I sneaked more in anyway!

3 comments:

  1. very good, like your projects you guys have been doing, hard work. Will see you next week, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice washer and dryer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way I put more soap but I also do an extra rinse I miss my old washer.I hate my new front loader seems like my clothes don't get as clean!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com