Saturday, January 20, 2024

Happy New Year


Hello its me
 Remember me?

I know, I know 
 its been a while 
Okay, 
a long while
 
and so, this year as my
NEW YEAR RESOLUTION 
I vow to commit more time blogging and less time on other sites


We rang in the New year much like Lucy did in bed by midnight . We had plans for a family party, but they fell through after the host got a case of Covid.  Tealyn ended up going down the street with a friend and her family and popped fire works. She was home early enough to be in bed by midnight. 

Whoop
Whoop

Even though, I absolutely loved how I decorated this tree
I took down a little earlier this year. I wanted a fresh clean, no clutter , organized home. It happens every year right after Christmas, I get into a wave of decluttering and I want to organize everything in sight. I feel my mind calm and at peace and instantly focused when there is less stuff. 

I love this little reindeer I inherited from my mother in law. I remember it in her entrance table at her home every Christmas. Its funny how little things like a reindeer on a table can bring back so many wonderful memories, yet we take it for granted all those years thinking life will never change. I put this little reindeer in my book cabinet and every time I pass it, I can still visualize it sitting in a large oversized white bowl full of holly right before entering the family room. I want to always remember that for as long as I can.

Happy New Year!!



 
..
 

1 comment:

  1. So good to see you again. I hope you remember me...because I took a really long break. I used to make jewelry and rosaries. I see you have a ShihZu too. Mine is 3 years old and named Teddy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com