Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lady days

Miss Pixie Lou 
is
on her
"lady days"
 As if I needed one more thing on my plate, I get a side of a dog in heat topped off with her spotting all over the house...I am walking around with a mop and bucket all while keeping Tealyn from slipping and sliding and making sure she doesn't go into any of the carpeted rooms 
UGH...
She is attracting so many dogs it's unbelievable. So far I have chased away a Pomeranian, Chihuahua, and a large grown Chow from my backyard. We repaired part of the neighbors fence and I even called the pound on one dog that scratched on my front door for three days without leaving.
I have already called the vet/clinic with a long list of questions regarding her getting

FIXED

I can't wait.






8 comments:

  1. oh, yes. i'd have her fixed in a new york minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, what TexWisGirl said...there are panties for that too! http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=panties+for+dogs+in+heat&tag=googhydr-20&index=pets&hvadid=48913745568&hvpos=1t2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13037066487949226437&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_8ooqbgcrzb_b

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable. Yes, have her spayed. It is amazing how that attracts dogs. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, don't miss those days, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, dear. Yep, visit to the vet will be a good thing. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much...Its a pain, but it's got to get done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com