Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring break garage organizing.

Some people spend their Spring Breaks at Islands, others relax and enjoy the week one day at a time, and that's great I'd love to do that too, but for us right now we would rather tackle a quick home improvement job.
let me show you.

but first.... yes everything in that garage was out laying in the driveway.. I felt like I was camping out at Garner State Park the only thing missing here is a tent and a picnic table! I had the roller and according to him "the brush is much faster" putting together shelves is not fun! At least not for me. oh, but so worth the aggravation! I still need a broom & mop holder, but it feels so much cleaner!

3 comments:

  1. Hey its Kasidy, Yvette's daughter.
    Your whole blog is so cute .You've done such a great job.

    XOXO,KASI <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey its Kasidy, Yvette's daughter.
    Your whole blog is so cute .You've done such a great job.

    XOXO,KASI <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kasi you are too sweet!!! thank you visiting me...love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com