Monday, September 26, 2011

Breakfast is served~

Lately, I have been playing with my blender experimenting with different types of fruit and juices mixing and blending for a quick, healthy, pick me up fast breakfast! I have found so many different concoctions! I found a really simple one with very few ingredients in this book... Purple Monstrosity~
  • 2 frozen bananas chunked
  • 1/2 frozen cup blueberry's
  • 1 cup orange juice
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
  • 1 tbs honey (optional) I use two splendas
    Place all ingredients in blender and puree use more or less liquid depending on thickness. ( I also sometimes add frozen strawberry's to the mix) why not? Makes half a pitcher... This stuff is SO GOOD!! and keeps you full till way past lunch time.
  • 1 comment:

    Thank you very much for your comments!

    I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com