Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Attic ~ Fall bin ~ DUST.

Three weeks ago I noticed my neighbors across the street had pulled out pumpkins, ghosts, and a flying witch. I thought it was a little too soon, but then again what do I know? I always wait for the first cold front to start getting into the groove of things to me, it just feels like fall when the weather changes! This morning I woke up thinking... I need to make a few changes maybe bring down the flag I was flying in honor of the 10Th anniversary of 911, and go into the scorching attic to bring down my Fall bin. Where did Summer go? As I was going up the attic ladder... I thought why don't we have an attic exhaust fan?... Sure let me just add that to the loooooooooooong list of projects we need around here.... Why not? Okay first off who is the owner of these chairs Mom, Mel, Bey, Ashley, St Paul's? And how in the world did they end up here? Look at all the DUST!! And of course the Fall bin has to be at the very back! It is about 125 degrees in here, I am now moving, organizing and rearranging stuff and, I am full of DUST... One thing leads to another.. went down to get wet rags with soap and a broom.. About half hour later....as I am bringing this bin down it gets stuck on the ladder! It weighs a ton, and it won't budge!! about now a little voice inside me starts to speak. " You should of waited for Romeo like he told you too" After pushing ,shoving, and groaning while squeezing the bin gives!!! and comes right down, but now I'm exhausted and think I will let this bin sit here for a day or two. There is always tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Marissa!
    hope you had a great "Blog~cation"...
    what a fun post!...I know how you feel with all the HOT weather who feel's like decorating?... I pulled out my fall decor just the other day too,and now waiting on a package from Pottery Barn for the finishing touches! good luck!
    Your friend Kim...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back I missed your blog. By the way I don't put my fall stuff out until 1 Oct.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com