Monday, April 11, 2011

A great day!


Today, is one of those days when everything seems to be perfect!.. My next door neighbor brought me some of her rose cuttings.
Aren't they beautiful?...
I, have been meaning to return the favor, and perhaps bake her some cookies...
My bird of paradise is blooming and is putting on quite a show.
Had the most delicious guacamole burger at Red Robin.
In case your wondering...I only ate half!

And if you believe that, then I have a bridge to sell you.

And, finally took our usual Sunday's drive and discovered many country roads.
A perfect Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY, YOU ARE SO BLESSED. PLEASE COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND GIVE THANKS TO OUR GREAT LORD FOR THESE GREAT OPORTUNITIES!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com