Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New year!




This is the time of year when a lot of us reflect on what is truly important in our lives. I am so grateful for all that I have and all that I have been given. As I look back on 2010 I, think back to all the changes in my life from a New home to staying and working from home. A feeling of true happiness overwhelms me. I have a feeling though that 2011 will bring Romeo and I blessings we cant imagine (if you know what I mean) This year, my New Year’s resolution isn't going to be losing the extra pounds the Christmas cookies and the holiday goodies gave me instead I am going to focus on becoming a Mother.




As I look out my window and stare at my plants cant help, but think of all my plans I have for the Spring! I want to add more plants everywhere, I want to add colored mulch to my flower beds, I would also like to add a small water feature on the wall,and I have plans on painting the dummy windows to a deep color, and according to cost and affordability I would like to change my brick arch to stone I think that would make a dramatic difference to the curb appeal.



Looking at this picture is a reminder of all the projects I have for 2011! Plantation shutters, curtains, rugs, more talavera, furniture, and the list goes on and on... I am so looking forward to all that's in store in the year to come!


May this New Year bring many opportunity's your way and give you happiness to explore the new success in every step in your life Happy New Year friends and Thank you for following me in this blog!!

1 comment:

  1. hey I didn't know you were working from home. I wanted to ask, but did not want to seem like a nuisance. I will inbox you or text you later.--gacie g

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com