Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chicken Empanadas..
















If there is a recipe that is worthy of a post it is this one!. These amazing Chicken Empanadas are truly pockets of heaven that are filled with comforting ingredients that keep you wanting more and more..


Here's how I made them....

















First off, I had left over chicken from the night before, so I shredded it and diced up some red and yellow Bell Pepper.























Took two of these...













diced them and tossed them in.















Can you see where I am going with this?... I added about half the bag and a little more...













Oh yes..Creme Cheese tastes better with everything!!













I cut about 1/4 later I added a little more....















Gave it a good massage...


Now this is where the fun begins...













Rolled out two of these.













Did not have a Biscuit cutter so I used Romeos beer mug... and It worked just perfect..













perfect circles..



















Think I cut out about two dozen..















I spooned a little filling being careful not to over fill... (that was the hard part) because I always think more is better (when it comes to cooking) according to Romeo..





















Ahh I love perfection...

















Glazed them with a little egg..















on to a lightly greased pan and into the oven at 400 degrees for about 15 min...














Can you smell them?..














The flavor of all the ingredients coming together is out of this world. Give it a try..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com