Monday, June 7, 2010

To pack or not...



















As most of you know, Romeo and I are in the process of buying a home. We are in the last stage " The Underwriting stage" which for me is the most nerve wrecking! We have been at it for about 2 months Inspection,Appraisal, Ect... and here we are a week away from closing and our broker doesn't have the green light from the investor to clear for our closing. I have literally been on pins and needles for a week now!. Our broker hardly returns calls she prefers texting so, you can imagine my frustration. Meanwhile, I have already sold my living room set, in hopes for a new one, started getting rid of things I don't want or need started looking for a tenant to take over our lease and, have managed to somehow attach myself emotionally to my new home. I know whatever the outcome its for the best and God has his plans for us!. I just want to know NOW!! SHOULD I PACK OR NOT?

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A WILD RIDE, BEEN THERE TWICE IN MY LIFE TIME, AND ITS SO AWEFUL.. BE PATIENT AND LEAVE THINGS IN GODS HANDS. SOMETIMES WE WANT TO CONTROLL EVERYTHING AND HE ALWAYS REMINDS US THAT IT IS HE WHO CALLS ALL THE SHOTS!!! HE WANTS US TO BE LIKE SMALL CHILDREN BEING LED BY THE HAND. TO TOTALLY TRUST IN HIM! THAT IS WHY HE SPOKE TO SISTER FAUSTINA TO HAVE HIS IMAGE PAINTED WITH THE RED AND WHITE RAYS AND THE WORDS "JESUS I TRUST IN YOU" AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS IMAGE, IT IS HE WHO WANTS US TO TRUST!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com