Saturday, April 13, 2024

Easter Sunday

I can hardly believe Easter was like two weeks ago. Where does time go? This year, we hosted Easter at our home. We gathered with family and friends for a beautiful lunch and of course the cascarones egg hunt with all the little ones and had a really nice time catching up with everyone. Tealyn posing with Lindsey, her make believe cousin . They really are like close cousins and best buddies.
We both made these yummy cookies the night before. Super easy just the way I like it. Just sugar cookies and M&Ms . We saw it posted on Pinterest.  I love Pinterest easy access to recipes at your fingertip. Can you imagine if our mothers and grandmothers had Pinterest in their era?  Things would have been so different. Not sure if that's a good thing.

Every year, I save a dozen of egg shells for her to make her cascarones. 
Wearing my Christmas apron , she dyed her eggs and over stuffed them with confetti
I made two Strawberry Grapefruit pies and totally forgot about them in the fridge, then remembered after we had some cake .
Which brings me to this picture.. My sister Melinda made a surprise announcement with this cake
her "permanent vacation" her retirement. So happy for her.  After thirty eight years, working for Walmart vision center, she threw in the hat.


I hope your Easter Sunday was fun















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com