Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Roses on my table


 I love the beauty of roses especially the knock-out rose bush. It caught my eye about a year ago in my neighbors garden then at the Walmart parking lot where, I have been known to cut a few for my table from time to time. (with there permission of course) I noticed that they are ALWAYS  blooming so, I planted two bushes then, I got another neighbor to adore and appreciate their beauty and she completely re-did her front entry with about fourteen knock-out rose bushes in hot pink.  IT IS A SIGHT TO SEE.

The other day, I saw a sign at a store that read 

Id rather have

ROSES

On my table than

DIAMONDS

On my neck


Uhmmmm

YEAH!!!!



5 comments:

  1. One of my favorite memories of growing up is having lilacs and roses on our dining table. Your photo brought back happy thoughtz. Everyone seems to be raving about those roses. I have to look into getting a bush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a few of these ourselves. I have so missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful! I tried to grow roses where we are and had no luck! I love seeing yours! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your roses are beautiful! Mine are liking the wet/hot weather. I would go pick some blooms but dang it is 95!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com