Thursday, May 3, 2018

Dear Sweet Tea



You are an amazing little girl who amazes me 

EVERY DAY


AND

You are way smarter than I ever was at your age


You are polite and kind with a touch of 

SPUNK

and a sprinkle

of

CHARM



You are soft and sweet and filled with pure innocence


PRAY

that lasts forever


You fill my heart daily with joy and sunshine 


May your heart always be content and full of wonder, may you always remember to laugh and enjoy life no matter what it throws at you, may your dreams be magical, adventurous and inspiring and may life bring you nothing but joy and happiness.

Love, Mommy




4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post! Much love to the both of you!! Big Hugs!! Love the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your post. Welcome back to blogging! I can hardly believe that Tealyn is so big. Enjoy every moment with her. Love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful my friend beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Your little baby girl has grown up so much. Love the photography capturing the joy-filled moments. 🌿

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com