Thursday, January 5, 2012

Peaceful day's of January..

Love the peaceful day's of January don't you? Romeo got me a new camera for Christmas and I have been playing with it.. although, I must say... holding my hand steady and learning all the different types of settings is truly a challenge.. Took a short hike at Frontera Audubon ( a birding trail) lucky for us its located across the street from where we live. (here is the link) www.fronteraaudubon.org

So peaceful in this spot..(still learning what setting to use)

Awe... the wonders of nature!

Huge vulture! should have changed the setting to cloudy.

Wish I would've focused more and changed setting.. guess it takes practice..
Hope you're enjoying your peaceful day's of January..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com