Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My new toy...

The other day while walking around Wal-Mart I came across this. I knew I had to have this thing-a-ma-jig It would solve all my hedging problems...
My first project was to get this over sized hedge back to normal. In case you are wondering why there is an electrical cord around the bush?... that is the connection to my Xmas lights.( and that it-self is a whole other blog post) I charged my clipper over night and first thing in the morning....
Took care of business and I think I may have gone a little scissor happy in one spot.. I didn't stop there.... trimmed very little here... Love it when everything is nice and neat...


P.S those long purple flowery stems in the first picture sticking out, are back and much fuller now. I think pruning it helped this Potter weed bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com