Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Pasta ~

The other day while shopping at Ross this caught my eye! Loved all the fun Fall shapes of pumpkins and leaves! Brought it home and with very few ingredients I created this! This little $99.cent package I had in my pantry made it all come together.
This is how... COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces. 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips and 1/2 cup thinly sliced zucchini. ( I used squash) 2 cups baby spinach leaves. Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 7 min. or until done. Add next 3 ingredients; cook and stir 4 min. or until peppers are crisp-tender and spinach is wilted. DRAIN pasta. Add to ingredients in skillet with Parmesan blend; mix lightly. It was very yummy! Do you see the pumpkin & leaf shaped pasta? I sprinkled some shredded Mozzarella cheese on top! so delicious! Here is a link to the web sight that was on the package... in case you don't find any at Ross. click here

1 comment:

  1. nice colored knives. We have only one but will probably get more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com