Thursday, August 26, 2010

Painting...




















With so many choices, color schemes, and textures available I became overwhelmed when I thought about the color in the dining room. I wanted a warm, cozy, color while my sister Melinda, thought I should go with a cool, fresh, airy color. Romeo?..He didn't care he just wanted me to make up my mind once and for all!.. So, we literally went though almost all the color schemes at both Lowe's and Home Depot. We looked through magazines finally my niece Robyn said "Granny Smith Green" and we all agreed so, it took us another couple of days to get the right shade... Still, I wish I could have gone a bit darker...Maybe next year!.. Don't tell Romeo...
















The Red paint was nice, but was chipping and the paint was a flat finish. Flat apparently is dirty.
















So what do you think?... I don't have the after picture just yet.. why?.. because I'm still not finished, Still need my dining room chairs, more decor, etc etc...

I am buying furniture and decor as it becomes affordable AND praying it becomes affordable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com