Saturday, January 19, 2019

Turning 49





 January 19th 1970

TODAY

IS 

MY

BIRTHDAY




THIS IS ME

I just realized something. I don't have many pictures of myself  I, am always the one behind the camera, and have always been uncomfortable about my appearance and weight that I have consciously let years go by without taking pictures. I think about it now that I have a daughter and think how ridiculous it is. I don't ever want to teach her to be self conscious yet, here I am with my hand over the camera lens saying " no not me I look bad right now"  This is me. The way God made me and intended for me to be. today I turn 49 and I don't want to miss any more photo opportunities because of my silliness.  

 At 49 I, also realize how much joy and peace family brings me . I am perfectly content spending quiet evenings with them, then having to be seen socially.  I enjoy my little world around me and it warms my heart to feel the love of true friends.

 I have learned that a simple life of unnecessary obligations and hectic schedules brings comfort and peace to my soul. 

 I have had my share of hard knocks I also like to call them learning experiences ha ha.  Life has a funny way of teaching us important lessons that I feel are opportunities for us to grow from and learn from. I've learned you can't please everyone and accepting and learning from our mistakes is a crucial part of growing and getting older.

 So, on this special day of mine, I thank God for all his blessings he has bestowed upon me and my family. I thank him for my health and another year of joyous life.   I ask him to bring calming peace to me on days I am down. I ask him to guide and protect me and bring me wisdom and strength when life's challenges are overwhelming.  

I AM 49

THANK YOU JESUS!!!
    





6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday🎈 It is so easy to fall into that trap and thereby become the disappearing woman. You are beautiful! Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I don't know why you are hiding because you are beautiful! Hope you are celebrating this wonderful milestone in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday beautiful lady!! A great post!!! Many blessings being sent your way! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete








  4. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346















































































































































































    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matugunan ito malakas na spell caster na si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin ng mas mababa sa 48 oras, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com