Monday, December 31, 2018

New year goals

Hoping everyone had a blessed Christmas. We sure did and although I feel like it just flew crazy fast It was great being around family. We didn't get any of the snow I was hoping for but we had wonderful shorts and flip flop weather that, I am definitely grateful for.  Now that Christmas is behind us and we await the new year I have been thinking a lot of goals and things Id like to accomplish and actually do. 

HERE ARE MY GOALS


SAVING MONEY

 This is something that is super duper important to me. I have been thinking a lot about saving so much so that I have already started a secret stash but, I got even more motivated when over Christmas my niece Bailey who is nineteen years and has a part-time job at Michaels nonchalantly mentioned that she had saved over three thousand dollars putting away sixty percent of her earnings for a rainy day keeping only forty percent for herself.  I was blown away.   There has been many times we've spent money carefree on stuff that really had no purpose.  Little things here and there that could've really added up if saved.  I want this goal to be a priority and a long term lifestyle change for us. We all get  financial surprises that life throws are way so, why not be prepared with an emergency fund for that rainy day?  There are a lot of  money challenge charts on Pinterest to me this one I downloaded is the easiest. I think I can actually follow. 


SKIN CARE REGIMEN

I desperately need one. I am starting to see the effects of sun damaged skin and aging all at once. I started the Cindy Crawford line last year but, I hate auto ship and so I just stopped. I need an easy one a good one.  One I could stick to and not spend hours in front of the bathroom mirror .  which brings me to 

ME TIME

I always feel a little guilty when having a little me time.  Whether its reading, blogging,or spending a few extra minutes on my make-up.   This coming year I, pledge to stop that nonsense and focus on self care, happiness and things that will restore my energy which brings me to ....

WALKING

One way or another its going to happen.

Happy New year!










6 comments:

  1. These are good and completely doable goals. Good luck with them and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Marissa! I'm officially back and posting again...on my new blog. I've had a few of those over the years, but I've always followed you. I'm the one who was making jewelry and rosaries and had 3 pups...hope you remember me. Pop in and leave me a comment! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes I do remember you.... I will go check it out

      Delete
  3. A great post Marissa! You will achieve everything! I know you will! I like that chart for saving money! Happy New Year! Many blessings sent your way! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments!

I can be reached at MarissaSanchez100@Yahoo.com